Bellingham Web Designer Options
Are you wondering if your business and our service might be a good match for one another?
Here’s a few guidelines.
You Might Be a Good Fit If:
1. You’re a small operation. We like small businesses who just want to find one guy to do their Web stuff.
2. You don’t have a website or your current one is old and it doesn’t look right on a smart phone.
3. You appreciate working on a handshake deal.
4. You want a website so you can get more new customers calling you.
5. You can simply say to me “get it done” and let me do the work.
6. Your business is based in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Birch Bay, Blaine, Mount Vernon, Everett, Marysville or northern Seattle.
You May Not Be the Best Fit If:
1. You want to sell something on your website. Do you want a site that will need a shopping cart? Setting up a shopping cart is not my expertise.
2. You want to micro-manage the whole process. If you’re going to have a strong opinion about which specific shade of light gray the background color on the contact page should be, this might not work.
3. Your business is getting kind of big and you want to go with a big firm with a fancy conference room. We don’t have a fancy conference room.
No Dicks Policy
If you’re kind of a dick — maybe we don’t want to work with you.
It doesn’t matter how much money you want to spend. If you’re a dick (you can ask around if you’re unsure), this might not work.
Here’s the deal — we’re nice, we work hard and we don’t charge much.
Life is short. Work with people you like.
What We Cost
To build and maintain a website, we charge a flat monthly fee of $75, $100 or $150.
This charge covers most, if not all, of the work we do for you every month. There is no initial set-up cost. No site-building fee.
Unlike almost all other web designers, we don’t charge a lot of money upfront to build your site.
That’s pretty much it.
Think we’re a good fit for each other?
Let’s talk about it.